Springtime in the Low Countries
Set sail on our 10-day itinerary through the inland waterways of the Low Countries-Holland and Belgium. Enjoy scenic cruising through the vast network of canals and rivers, with stops in key cities that allow you to soak up Dutch and Flemish culture and immerse yourself in their history. Cycle through tulip fields or stroll the renowned Keukenhof Gardens. See the windmills of Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and fascinating Rotterdam, one of Europe's most dynamic cities. Finish your cruise with an overnight stay in Europe's diamond capital, Antwerp.
Viking Inclusive Value
WE INCLUDE MORE FEATURES & SERVICES THAN OTHERS:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40" flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
Day by Day
Day 1 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Capital of The Netherlands, Amsterdam is renowned for its museums, colorful gardens, abundance of bicycles and endless lattice of canals.
Day 2 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Dutch Golden Age's legacy lives on in gilded manses that line Amsterdam's canals and in the lush paintings that adorn the Rijksmuseum.
Day 3 - Haarlem, The Netherlands
A bustling metropolitan city of fine cafes, grand museums and canals amid cobblestone streets lined with historic buildings.
Day 4 - Hoorn, The Netherlands
Founded in 1300, Hoorn was named for its horn-shaped harbor along the Ijsselmeer, the artificial lake created by massive dams.
Day 5 - Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Rotterdam, at the heart of a maze of rivers and artificial waterways, is considered the world's largest port.
Day 6 - Kinderdijk, The Netherlands
The South Holland village community of Kinderdijk includes a set of 19 windmills and other ingenious technologies built in the 18th century to control flooding.
Day 7 - Nijmegen, The Netherlands
This 2,000-year-old city is home to Europe's busiest waterway, the Waal River, and has transitioned from a Roman military camp to a thriving modern municipality.
Day 8 - Maastricht, The Netherlands
Bordered by Belgium and Germany, Maastricht has been influenced by its neighbors, resulting in the rich pan-European character that it reflects today.
Day 9 - Antwerp, Belgium
Antwerp's Cathedral of Our Lady, Belgium's largest Gothic church, is a masterpiece of murals and stained glass.
Day 10 - Antwerp, Belgium
Belgium's second city, Antwerp is brimming with character and charm.
Call (714) 282-1126 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14140755
- Cruise Line
- Viking River Cruises
- Offer valid through 12/31/2018
- 10 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Viking Tir
Click for more information on this ship.